Do you want to know how to write quality content that the search engines will love?
But first we need to ask what is Quality Content for SEO?
Quality Content means your content is:
- relevant to your niche
- meaningful and useful to the person reading it, which will encourage visitor engagement
- written naturally and reflects the personality of the author
- free from spelling and grammar mistakes
- optimized for SEO
Before I tell you how to write high juice SEO content I want to stress the importance of writing for people first and foremost. If you write for SEO purposes only you will find that this will impact your website negatively. Your visitors will not stay on your website, they will not engage by commenting and they will not bother sharing your content. Having visitors that engage on your website will rank your website better. If visitors leave your website without engaging this will tell the search engines your content is poor and your rankings will drop! Keep your writing natural and in your personal style.
Keeping the above in mind, here are some great tips to make your content rank better:
- Firstly research your keyword thoroughly before starting to write your post, find a great keyword tool.
- Focus on one new keyword for each piece of content you create (don’t duplicate keywords in different pieces of content)
- Make sure your keyword is in your URL right at the beginning
- Make sure your keyword is in your title right at the beginning
- Try and have your keyword at the start of your post or at least in the first 3 paragraphs
- Use headings and try and put your keyword in an H3 heading
- Use images and include your keyword in the alt text
- Embed a Youtube video
- Don’t keyword stuff, you will be penalized for this.
- Write in easy to read sentences. Use shorter sentences instead of longer to read sentences with lots of commas.
- Try include at least one outbound link. If possible link to a relevant high authority website.
- Include internal links to other pieces of relevant content on your website
I hope this post helps you to understand the basics of quality content. If you are ready to take in a lot more information, check my article which shares my secret sauce for rankings which includes detailed checklists for before, during and after publishing content. Trust me, its good.
If you have any more suggestions or feedback please leave a comment.
Are you looking for an honest, no scam opportunity to make money online? Check out my #1 Recommendation!