SEO white hat techniques are SEO methods that follow the terms and conditions set out by search engines like Google and Bing.
White hat techniques are the opposite of Black Hat techniques. Click here to read more about SEO Black Hat techniques.
Using white hat methods simply means to stick to the rules and regulations of search engines, to conduct all your marketing techniques with integrity and to create a quality website.
Why use SEO white hat techniques?
It is quite simple really, you want to rank your website right? Do you want the search engines to trust your website and keep ranking your website in years to come? There is only one solution available and that is to implement white hat SEO methods. Yes it will take longer and it will require some real work, but in the long term it will benefit you.
What are examples of White Hat Techniques?
Here are just a few ways you can get your website ranking:
- Write Quality Content that search engines like AND your readers enjoy. Click here to learn how to do this.
- Research your keywords properly and half you job is already done! Click here to learn how to select the best keywords for your website.
- Add new content to your website regularly and update old content with new information.
- Make your website easy to navigate.
- Sharing your content on Social Networks (but not oversharing!)
If you own a website, your main priority is to get organic traffic to your website, to do this you need to make sure your website ranks. Click here for more information on how to get traffic to your website.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think of this information, please add any great white hat methods you like to use.
Click here to read my #1 Recommendation for an Online Business Opportunity!